Help us meet our “match” by making a donation to Petaluma Bounty on 12/31/10 and your contribution will be doubled! All contributions go toward supporting our Bounty Hunters gleaning program, community gardens, backyard bounty, and the Bounty Farm. Donations are tax deductible and help us make fresh affordable food available to seniors and needy families and individuals in Petaluma.
Recent Blog Posts
- Petaluma Bounty 2013 Year End Report Published
- CAFF to Host Sonoma Region CSA Network Meeting, Monday March 17 at the Sebastopol Grange
- Now Accepting Applications: Assistant Farm Manager for 2014
- 4th Annual Petaluma Bounty Plant Sale!
- March 15th Workshop: Gardening in Planter Boxes by Santa Rosa Garden Club
- MLK Jr. Day of Service 2014
- Fruit Tree Pruning & Care Workshop with Ellen Solomon, Friday Feb. 7