If you haven’t come to check out the delicious array of vegetables and herbs (and sometimes strawberries from our own patch) and vivid floral bouquets, please come by on Friday, July 3rd from 11 to 4 p.m. and get some produce and festive red, white and blue flowers for your 4th of July festivities. Please do come back the following Saturday where we will resume our Saturday hours of 11 am to 4 pm.
Recent Blog Posts
- Now Accepting Applications: Assistant Farm Manager for 2014
- 4th Annual Petaluma Bounty Plant Sale!
- March 15th Workshop: Gardening in Planter Boxes by Santa Rosa Garden Club
- MLK Jr. Day of Service 2014
- Fruit Tree Pruning & Care Workshop with Ellen Solomon, Friday Feb. 7
- Petaluma Penny Harvest!
- 2013 in review…and what a year it was!