If you haven’t come to check out the delicious array of vegetables and herbs (and sometimes strawberries from our own patch) and vivid floral bouquets, please come by on Friday, July 3rd from 11 to 4 p.m. and get some produce and festive red, white and blue flowers for your 4th of July festivities. Please do come back the following Saturday where we will resume our Saturday hours of 11 am to 4 pm.
Recent Blog Posts
- Lagunitas Beer Sanctuary Presents the 2nd Annual Brews and Bites for Bounty
- Gleaning training on the Bounty Community Farm Saturday, June 29th 10am to 12pm
- Sponsor-a-Box Today!
- Petaluma Bounty 2012 Year-End Report
- Petaluma Bounty 3rd Annual Heirloom Plant Sale, Saturday May 4, 9am – 3pm
- Tercero Bounty Anual Heirloom Venta de Plantas Sábado, 04 de mayo, 09 am – 3 pm
- Donate to Petaluma Bounty by April 30 & The Feinstein Foundation Will As Well!