If you haven’t come to check out the delicious array of vegetables and herbs (and sometimes strawberries from our own patch) and vivid floral bouquets, please come by on Friday, July 3rd from 11 to 4 p.m. and get some produce and festive red, white and blue flowers for your 4th of July festivities. Please do come back the following Saturday where we will resume our Saturday hours of 11 am to 4 pm.
Recent Blog Posts
- P.L.A.Y. Progress and thank you!
- 2013 Fiesta da Cosecha y Venta de Plantas para Otono Sept. 7 9:00 – 3:00
- 2013 HARVEST PARTY & FALL PLANT SALE Sept. 7th 9:00 – 3:00
- National Gleaning Day is September 21st … Get Involved!
- Sponsor-a-Box Today!
- Petaluma Bounty 2012 Year-End Report
- Petaluma Bounty 3rd Annual Heirloom Plant Sale, Saturday May 4, 9am – 3pm