If you haven’t come to check out the delicious array of vegetables and herbs (and sometimes strawberries from our own patch) and vivid floral bouquets, please come by on Friday, July 3rd from 11 to 4 p.m. and get some produce and festive red, white and blue flowers for your 4th of July festivities. Please do come back the following Saturday where we will resume our Saturday hours of 11 am to 4 pm.
Recent Blog Posts
- The 4th Annual Plant Sale is right around the corner!
- Petaluma Bounty 2013 Year End Report Published
- CAFF to Host Sonoma Region CSA Network Meeting, Monday March 17 at the Sebastopol Grange
- Now Accepting Applications: Assistant Farm Manager for 2014
- 4th Annual Petaluma Bounty Plant Sale!
- March 15th Workshop: Gardening in Planter Boxes by Santa Rosa Garden Club
- MLK Jr. Day of Service 2014