The cob workshop was a huge success! Thanks to Miguel Elliot’s expertise, we used our rich adobe soil to construct a beautiful, “cobster” as Miguel put it. An oven and bench structure made out of cob. Come by and check it out. Stay tuned for a date for the first Bounty Farm pizza party with fresh ingredients from the farm.
Recent Blog Posts
- Now Accepting Applications: Assistant Farm Manager for 2014
- 4th Annual Petaluma Bounty Plant Sale!
- March 15th Workshop: Gardening in Planter Boxes by Santa Rosa Garden Club
- MLK Jr. Day of Service 2014
- Fruit Tree Pruning & Care Workshop with Ellen Solomon, Friday Feb. 7
- Petaluma Penny Harvest!
- 2013 in review…and what a year it was!