The cob workshop was a huge success! Thanks to Miguel Elliot’s expertise, we used our rich adobe soil to construct a beautiful, “cobster” as Miguel put it. An oven and bench structure made out of cob. Come by and check it out. Stay tuned for a date for the first Bounty Farm pizza party with fresh ingredients from the farm.
Recent Blog Posts
- Sponsor-a-Box Today!
- Petaluma Bounty 2012 Year-End Report
- Petaluma Bounty 3rd Annual Heirloom Plant Sale, Saturday May 4, 9am – 3pm
- Tercero Bounty Anual Heirloom Venta de Plantas Sábado, 04 de mayo, 09 am – 3 pm
- Donate to Petaluma Bounty by April 30 & The Feinstein Foundation Will As Well!
- Employment Opportunity at the Bounty Farm
- Where to Get Free or Low-Cost Healthy Food in Petaluma / Donde Encontrar Comida Gratis o a Bajo Costo en Petaluma