Building a healthier local food system is a tall order. It takes commitment, reflection, planning, partnerships, money… and a ton of volunteer work by people throughout our community. There are lots of ways to contribute as a volunteer, depending on your interest, experience, skills and availability.
Online Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet
Here are some of the ways that Petaluma Bounty volunteers have been helping out:
- Supporting and sustaining Community Gardens
- Community partnership building and outreach
- Attending and supporting the P.L.A.Y. Program
- Working at the Bounty Farm
- Harvesting and distributing fresh fruits and vegetables
- Administrative support
- Program research and planning
- Event planning and coordination
- Writing blogs
- Website planning and development
- (and more…)
How would you like to participate?
Let us know by filling out our online Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet to tell us about your volunteer interests. We’ll then get back to you and let you know about volunteer projects or positions coming up.
If you are under 18 years old, you’ll need to print off a Volunteer Waiver, have a parent or guardian sign it, and bring it with you the first time you volunteer with us.