- FARM STAND- Opens in late June and lasts through October. Every Thursday, 3-6pm, 55 Shasta Ave.
- FARMACY- Opens in late June and lass through October. Every Thursday at the Petaluma Health Center, 1179 N McDowell Blvd, call 707-559-7500 for hours.
- FARMER’S MARKET- Now through Nov 17th. Every Saturday, 2-5pm, Walnut Park, Petaluma.
- BOUNTY BAG CSA (**Still accepting applications!**) – Season starts in early July and lasts through October. Read here for more information or to sign up!
- ALIVE Program – Our farm-based food literacy program, with high priority for families in our community who face food insecurity. Together, we learn about how and where our food is grown while sharing information on healthy eating. Beginning in mid-July, sign up now! For more information visit our website here.
- Volunteer Hours: Drop in anytime Wednesday and Saturday, 9am-12pm. Bring a reusable water bottle and be prepared to get dirty! Email [email protected] with questions.
Food Resource Guide
Each year, with the help of dedicated interns, volunteers, and staff, Petaluma Bounty publishes an annual Food Resource Guide – where to find free or low-cost produce in our community. Please visit this page to view our 2018 Food Resource Guide, in English and Spanish, and share with anyone who may find it useful.
Help us spread the news about our exciting summer programs by sharing with your wide network! Flyers can be found here for easy print-out.