Experience for yourself what it means to help create a sustainable, local food system. We are accepting internship applications for 2022.
Opportunities to gain valuable management and coordination experience and develop sustainable agriculture skills are available in the following areas:
- Farm Production
- Gleaning Coordination
- Volunteer Coordination and recruitment
- A.L.I.V.E. Program support
- Communications and Outreach- video, photography, writing, social media
- Nonprofit Administration
- Farm Education and curriculum development
- Farmers’ Market and Farm Stand Sales
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or have any questions.